For 2016-17, we are asking all parents/guardians to contribute a minimum of 2 hours per year to the Nea Community. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved whether you have time during the day or night, from your home or at the school. Choose one thing that will work with your schedule.
Become a member of the PTSA and have a voice in the community. The PTSA keeps you informed and involved and truly allows you to partner with facilitators, the administration, and other parents. You must be an active member to vote at the meetings.
JOIN a committee or help at an event. Our volunteers are vital to Nea’s success and we need everyone to be involved with at least one thing. Here's a list of ways you can help:
- Help with an upcoming Community Event (Halloween Spooktacular, Giving Thanks Multicultural Night, Nea's Night Out, Walk-a-Thon and more!). Contact email@example.com for details.
- Attend a Nea Community Work Day. Help beautify Nea -- gardening, painting, cleaning, special projects, and more! Watch for email announcements of upcoming dates.
- Help on general volunteer opportunities, communications, fundraising, grant writing, etc, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list of on-call volunteers
- Help at one of these recurring events, contact email@example.com:
- Brew and serve coffee at the Morning Coffees
- Sell Popcorn on campus on Friday afternoons
- Assist with the monthly Facilitator Appreciation Days.
ATTEND the programs and events the PTSA sponsors for all families throughout the year. Check the PTSA calendar for more exciting events.
SUPPORT Nea PTSA with a tax-deductible donation to continue funding our Visual/Performing Arts programs and provide needed school equipment to help our learners grow. If every family gives $500 for the year, we will meet our goals!