Our Schools during COVID
ACLC and Nea are returning to full-time, in-person instruction for 5 days a week for the 21-22 school year.
- Will face coverings be required?
- What are the physical distancing requirements for learners?
- Where will learners eat lunch and snacks and have recess?
- Are visitors allowed on campus?
- What are your facility cleaning protocols?
- While school is open, who will be tested for COVID-19 and how frequently?
- What is the daily health screening process for learners and staff?
- What if a staff member or learner does not pass the health screening?
- What if a staff member or learner gets ill or shows symptoms while on site?
- What happens if there is a positive COVID case?
- What information will be shared with the community regarding COVID?
- Is there a Distance Learning option available for this year?