Our Schools during COVID
ACLC and Nea are providing full-time, in-person instruction, five days a week for the 22-23 school year.
- Are visitors/volunteers allowed on campus?
- Will face coverings be required?
- What are the physical distancing requirements for learners?
- Where will learners eat lunch and snacks and have recess?
- What are your facility cleaning protocols?
- While school is open, who will be tested for COVID-19 and how frequently?
- What is the daily health screening process for learners and staff?
- What do I do if my learner has symptoms, is exposed, or test positive for COVID?
- What if a staff member or learner gets sick or shows symptoms while on site?
- What is the communication protocol when there is a positive case?
- Is there a Distance Learning option available for this year?
- What are the requirements for returning to school after traveling?