CLCS COVID Testing
Report Negative Test Results via Primary
Learners can submit negative COVID test results for any at-home and outside provider tests via the Primary Health system.
The link below is to recover your access code for those who have already registered with Primary.
Submit negative covid test results
Register for Primary here.
Weekly Surveillance PCR Testing
Due to Testing resources, we will no longer provide surveillance testing on-site. CLCS has partnered with National Labs & KindlyTest to provide weekly surveillance testing . This testing is open to all CLCS learners and staff.
We encourage our learners and staff to participate in weekly surveillance testing, especially after returning from a holiday and/or break involving social gatherings and travel.
|Type of Test: PCR only||Type of Test: PCR only|
Weekly Antigen Testing with CLCS (Monday-Friday)
CLCS has partnered with Primary Health to offer Antigen testing on-site Monday-Friday during the school day for learners and staff who meet the following criteria:
- Learners who are in modified quarantine as determined and communicated by the school.
- Middle School athletics teams that play for ACLC/Nea through Alameda Education Foundation.
- Staff who have not submitted full vaccination status are tested on Wednesdays between 1-3:30pm.
- Learners and staff testing to return from isolation or quarantine early (on or after day 5)
- Learners who are at home sick with COVID related symptoms
Register with Primary Health to support CLCS testing efforts!
(this only needs to be completed ONE time)
Frequently Asked Testing Questions
- What can we expect at the testing site?
- What is the difference between PCR and Antigen
- How much time does it take?
- How much does the test cost?
- What does inconclusive mean?
- Who can I contact if I have questions?