Who are we?
The Nea PTSA is an association of Parents, Teachers, Students and community members focused on supporting Nea and enhancing our learners' educational experience. We are you!
Join the PTSA to show learners your commitment to education, to have a voice in our community, and to stay connected and involved. You must be an current member to vote at the meetings.
What do we do?
Through a series of fundraising efforts, community events and school programs we offer critical support to the school, and provide the opportunity for Nea families to get to know one another better.
Thanks to the generous support of the Nea community, the Nea PTSA gave over $111,000 in financial support to Nea in the 2015-16 school year, including:
- Visual and performing arts - $65,000
- Library - $4,000
- Campus beautification - $5,000
- Classroom support - $8,400
- Technology and professional development - $8,000
- Community events, assemblies, & field trip scholarships - $4,500
- And well over $80,000 in in-kind volunteer hours for gardening, recess volunteers, organizing and leading fundraising efforts, writing grants, and countless other tasks.
With your generous support, we’ll continue to provide Nea with a Visual & Performing Arts program, modern technology, and program funding.
Visit the Support Nea Now page to learn how you can contribute!
If you can't give your money at this time, there are plenty of ways to
Get Involved and give your time.